Below are some links of interest. You can click on the yellow links to proceed to the relevant websites.
Flying In South Africa
South Africa has a strong flying fraternity. Flying in South Africa is easily accessible and relatively cheap. The weather is generally excellent and the scenery is often breathtaking. Some places to start investigating flight in South Africa include
- www.aeroclub.org.za - The Aero Club of South Africa is a composite body constituting all sectors of sport, recreational and private aviators. It is the combined force of all its sections, from power flight to gliding, ballooning to modeling.
- www.misasa.co.za - Microlight and Light Sport Aircraft Association of South Africa
- www.microlighters.co.za - Microlight Forum
- www.trike-expeditions.com - Trike-Expeditions.com is a site dedicated to the flying adventures of Mike Blyth and Olivier Aubert. Having broken aviation world records for their South to South and Cape to Cape trike flying expeditions, they continue their microlight / ultralight adventure flying. They fly the Aerotrike Cobra and the DTA Voyageur.
- www.eaa.co.za - EAA | Co-ordinating body of EAA chapters.
Other Adventures Mike And James participated in
Other Airplane Factory And Sling Related Websites
Aircraft Satellite Tracking Services
- Indigosat - Providing the most cost-effective and efficient satellite tracking solutions for aircraft and one of our fantastic sponsors with each expedition