Quotation / Order Request
Making A Quote / Order Request
Making a quote or order request is as easy as 1-2-3!
Choose which type of Sling 2 you would like to buy:
- If you are interested in a Ready To Fly aircraft, pre-built at one of our factories, click on the Ready To Fly Pricing option under the Sling 2 model picture to the left.Financing is available for our Ready to Fly factory built aircraft. Should you require any information regarding financing please contact Andrew on email@example.com
- If you would like to start with a kit, click on Kits and Pricing to the left under the Sling 2 model picture.
Select the items you would like to include in your order or quotation request as well as any optional extras you would like.
Once finished, click on the 'Provide me with an official quote/invoice request' at the bottom.
Fill in your contact details and necessary information and 'Submit' this info to our Sales Team
Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions of sale shall, in the absence of a written and signed agreement to the contrary, govern the sale of all products and/or services by The Airplane Factory to any person.
- Quotes are valid for a period of 30 days after signature on behalf of The Airplane Factory.
- A quote constitutes an offer of sale by the Airplane Factory to the customer on The Airplane Factory’s standard terms and conditions set out in this document.
- A quote signed by the Customer and delivered to The Airplane Factory constitutes a binding agreement of sale between the parties on The Airplane Factory’s standard terms and conditions.
- By signing a quote the Customer confirms that he/she has read and understands the terms applicable to the order and considers him/herself/the Customer bound by them.
- The address used by the Customer on a signed order form, and The Airplane Factory address appearing on such form, shall constitute the domicilium citandi et executandi address at which the parties shall be entitled to serve all documents and notices upon one another.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but are fixed on the day of an order.
- Payment for aircraft shall be made as follows – a 30% deposit with order, 30% at power plant installation and outstanding balance immediately prior to delivery.
- Payment for kits shall be made as follows – a 30% deposit with order and the outstanding balance immediately prior to delivery.
- Order changes requested by the Customer may incur delays and/or changes in price.
- Should a Customer cancel an order, 10% of the order will be retained by The Airplane Factory towards costs incurred.
- Orders may be transferred from one customer to another.
- Prices are ex-works The Airplane Factory premises, South Africa.
- Any freight charges will be quoted separately and must be paid prior to shipping.
- Production position for aircraft and parts thereof will be assigned upon receipt of order and payment of the applicable deposit.
- Storage/hangerage fees are chargeable if collection is delayed by more than 1 week.
- All outstanding sums owing by a Customer to The Airplane Factory shall attract interest at the prime rate of interest quoted from time by the Standard Bank of South Africa Limited.
- If a Customer should fail to make due payment to The Airplane Factory of any sum, and persist in failing to make such payment within 2 weeks of demand by The Airplane Factory, The Airplane Factory shall be entitled, without prejudice to any other entitlements which it may otherwise enjoy, to cancel the Customer’s order and proceed on the same basis as if the order had been cancelled by the customer.
- Products and services supplied by The Airplane Factory are sold subject to the standard Airplane Factory waiver and release of liability which appears immediately below this these standard terms and conditions of sale. The waiver and release of liability is incorporated into and forms part of these terms and conditions of sale by incorporation.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
- All customers of The Airplane Factory ("Customers") release The Airplane Factory from all and any liability for loss, harm or damage which they or others may suffer pursuant to their purchase of goods or services from The Airplane Factory. This release from liability ("the Release") shall include all of the terms set out below.
- The Customer understands and acknowledges that this Release applies to the purchase of any goods and/or services from The Airplane Factory, the manufacture or servicing of any aircraft pursuant to the purchase of any such goods and/or services, and the operation of any aircraft purchased, serviced or manufactured pursuant to the purchase of such goods or services.
- The Customer understands that such operations may be dangerous and may result in injury, including death, and the Customer assumes such risk.
- In consideration of The Airplane Factory supplying the Customer with the goods and/or services supplied, the Customer voluntarily releases, discharges, waives and relinquishes any and all actions or causes of action for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death occurring to him/herself arising as a result of the supply of the said goods and/or services to him/her, or any activity engaged in pursuant thereto, including without limitation the manufacture or operation of any kit aircraft. The Customer also, for him/herself, his/her heirs, next of kin, personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors, agents, assigns and insurers, releases, waives discharges and relinquishes any action or causes of action which may hereafter arise for him/herself and/or for his/her estate, and agrees that under no circumstance will he/she and/or his/her heirs prosecute, or present any claim for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death against The Airplane Factory, its officers, agents, employees so arising, and, insofar as any claim may so arise, indemnifies The Airplane Factory in respect of such claim.
- This Release shall be governed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any proceedings arising out of or in relation to this Release shall be determined by The High Court of South Africa.